The star and I



It was still barely dusk yet there is this one star that appeared before all; Almost invisible and unnoticeable, but it was there all along showing its enthusiasm and radiant glow.


As I took this picture, I realized that it was possible that this star could be particularly younger than most stars. This star could be living within for millions of years older than our solar system. It's possible that this star is already eaten by a black hole. This star could probably be gone.

This is God's creation revealing itself through a humble speck of light. Great  is its power, and fearsome it could be, yet it continuously gives light along with the other stars to guide me through the night.

Photons travel through lightyears of vacuum across the galaxy just to end up being absorbed by my eyes that that makes me see through the dark. Though it never gets anything from me, I benefit from it. 

I know stars are some of the things I don't deserve.

But here is one in front of me, and a bright one I say.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My own Character - Alapaap

Semi-realistic guy drawing